Welcome to Paper Mill Elementary School
The vision of Paper Mill Elementary School is to ensure that all students acquire the skills and knowledge they need to achieve proficiency in all academic areas, to demonstrate the traits of good character, and to participate as members of a community.
- Maximize learning opportunities for students at all levels through differentiated instruction.
- Measure academic progress using appropriate assessments.
- Create an environment of inclusion by fostering emotional and social growth through our established 'Responsive Classroom.'
- Develop individuals who see themselves and act as responsible citizens within the classroom, the school, and the larger community.
- Provide a safe environment.
- Promote healthy living.
For information on the Westfield Elementary School Project